Sunday, August 28, 2016

Pack Attack - 2007-08 Ultra

We have seen a pack or two from this set before. At this point I have about 15 of the 270 or so base cards, so plenty of room for a good addition of all 5 cards in this pack so let's take a look at it...



This is a poor way to start - one it is Avery, and two, it's a double for me...




Much better - three base cards I need, and we see a fair bit of Iginla and Richards. Lastly, as with every pack, there is a gold medallion card which is...


Hossa!

An okay pack all around, even with no Leafs....uh...hang on...there's a 6th card....*checks the package again*. Okay, a bit confused why I ended up with six cards instead of the 5 on the pack...



Woo hoo! I'll take it given the 1 in 36 packs for this or one of the other more rare inserts show up. Much better than an add card! Makes this pack a big win indeed. Clean and simple design, and a generally thin card for a jersey card, but very nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment