Saturday, August 20, 2016

Talking about The Franchise

I picked up three different wins on Listia recently to share today which I have grouped together here.

I picked up a single Leaf card from 2011-12 Panini Certified because I didn't have it (as good a reason as any), A six pack of cards because they included a Leaf, but also because they are part of an insert set, and lastly, 2 cards from The Franchise Original Six 2012-13 Score hockey insert set because with these, I am left with one of the six cards outstanding to complete the insert set.

Now that you know the backstory, here are the cards...


I didn't think it fair to put the Hull and Bucyk cards side by side...it just looked like Hull was looking at Bucyk with a lot of jealousy given Johnny's flowing hair...

It doesn't hurt that the Theo card is an uncorrected error card as well. Now I just need to keep an eye out for the Gordie Howe card from the Score insert set, and that one will be done!

On a different note, it was my birthday this past week and the only card related gift I got was one I had been looking for before. I got 5 packs of the following:

As I collect unopened packs, it was one I had wanted to get when they were out late last year, but never got around to, so nice to get a few. As I only keep one, I will open the other four here at a later time - so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment