Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Changing Benefit

 Sometimes, by the time a trade arrives, the purpose of what I have traded for has changed. I did a small trade with TCDB member nordiques24 for a few cards which will end up doing something different than I thought.


When I entered the trade, it was to add new Leaf cards to my collection, but in the meantime, I ended up pulling Nikolai from the COVID lot, and picked up the other two cards in opening the packs I received from Christmas.

Doesn't mean they are no longer useful though. Instead of being team cards, the two Timmies cards will work in the set build I didn't know I would be doing when I started the trade, and Nikolai will be the copy I need for that set build already.

May not have been the original intent, but that works out just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment