Sunday, February 18, 2024

My Felly Tullyelly

 As we get into the heart of my busy season....mid February until about 2030 the way things have been going....I kid.....until end of April, it's nice to be able to share quick trade posts. Easy to show, easy to highlight the why and what I got, so thank you tullyelly from TCDB for these...


A nice start in getting the two missing Jays from the 1988 Fleer Baseball's League Leaders set, so another set knocked off as complete. According to my long list, that's team set 480 for my Jays.

The bash brothers is a second copy because of the duplicate copyright on the back - counts as an error to me.

We get some other newer Jays help including a snazzy Vladdy and one of the MANY error cards from 2022 Topps - I mean, who knows the difference between wins and average? Apparently not these guys...

We end with a couple Chipz of Jays, and that rounds out another great trade. Starting the year strong, but not going to be doing much for the next couple months...need to let work do it's thing. THe hobby will still be fun, and I will be here, but work sure makes things busy and harder to balance this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment