Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Valentines Day Is For Sharing

 It's definitely a day to share, so spread the love and today - let's share a TCDB trade, this one with CRRohrbough, a first time trade partner.


We get the last of the three Toronto Blue Jays cards from the 1992 Topps McDonald's Baseball's Best set. Note, there are microvariations of each, number of asterisks in the copyright line on the back. I will be happy to get those as well, but I am "done" as far as I am concerned, having the three card set.

The rest of the trade is for 1991-92 Pinnacle cards, but not just any, ones that complete a second team set for me in this trade...

These are all French versions of the cards. I guess that's a bit more appropriate for Valentine's Day.

Such a good trade, I have another to share tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment