Saturday, January 16, 2021

Working Through The Grid

 Today, another bunch of 1995 SkyBox Indy 500 cards, and all of them are working through the starting grid formation - positions 4 through 21...though they didn't get scanned quite in that order.


Even as someone who doesn't follow racing, Andretti is a family name that is well known due to the long line of Andrettis that have taken to racing over the years. Michael was my favourite, again, likely because of when I was following racing as I didn't get too much of Mario.

We also get a great shot of Villeneuve (and I would be remiss if I didn't mention the great Nigel Mansell).


Speaking of Andretti, as I say, many of them raced and here is another with John.



Still have a bit more of the field to get through, but I gather we will be seeing them in the next bunch of cards from the set.


Second to last group of Tim Horton packs for sharing, again, these are 2020-21 so as new as I usually get - fall of last year.


Well, if you are going to get dupes, superstars are the way to go with another Crosby and Stamkos. You may not get a great variety in the poses on the cards as they are just front on shots and no real in game action, but it makes for a consistent looking base set.

No comments:

Post a Comment