Sunday, March 20, 2022

There's Some Leafy Goodness

 Happily, it didn't take too long into these Tim Horton packs to hit some Toronto cards.


I like me some Mitch Marner. He may not be the big star in Toronto, but he isn't too far behind. Also happy to get Carey, just because the other I have is in the error binder, so I needed a good one in case I ever actually make a run at the full base set.

Another ProMotion card means I am doing much better than the odds on those as well.


The Superstar Showcase design is fine I guess, though it doesn't do too much for me.


The gold etching cards on the otherhand, I adore. I love them, though this year's seem a little flatter in the colour than prior years. Not a big complaint, but just noticing there must be a difference in the way or tone of the foiling used.

This also have the first base dupe with Pietrangelo. So, not perfect, but pretty darn close!

No comments:

Post a Comment