Saturday, October 15, 2022

Finishing The Oren Package

 Today, the last cards from what Oren graciously sent along...


I don't collect the minor league left cards, though some sneak through with draft cards, etc. Still trying to find that line and at times, it's a bit fuzzy, but they do make good trade fodder if I don't keep them.

The, we get some more 1989 Donurss (which I have to check the variation details to see if they were needs or not), and some more 1989 Topps which snuck into another pile as we had some yesterday as well.


1998 Opening Day Topps - at time, you forget how long some of these sets have been around for. Kyle Drabek is at the top of the list of Jays I like to collect because I wasn't able to team collect cards of his father. Okay, top of before we now have Vladdy, Bo and Cavan to collect for Toronto.


We get a bunch of 2022 Topps Gypsy Queen, which I really like, even if I haven't bought any first hand however we get a really nice parallel...


With the green parallel Berrios. The best (well, depends on your definition, and since I don't have a lot of these, I will count it as best here - though all the cards are awesome in their own right...

Always thrilled to add an autograph!

Bowman being Bowman, we get prospects with the hope of hitting some MLB stars, but Nick here has spent his career in the minors, and hasn't crackled the majors yes. Still an auto, and other than his choice to off centre it - maybe aiming for the pants - it is at least a decent auto and a nice surprise.

Oren, really appreciate all the cards, and hope your package back has arrived safely and is of some use.

2 comments:

  1. Well, if you want to find a langing place for the minor league Jays, you know I accept them..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Worries - I should have a package out to you by the end of this week. I packed it about a week ago....so can't even tell you exactly what's in it any more!

      Delete