Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Okay Last Two....For Now

 A couple more trades and I think I am mostly caught up on "trades", though I have something else that came in....okay...still a trade, but a blind trade essentially. Well, will talk more about that later, back to today....

First up, some baseball and hockey cards from TCDB member hockeydude. I did send hockey cards, so it makes sense.


Lots of fun stuff in just 6 cards. The Walmart blue parallel of Alvarez, the only Jays card in the 2013 Topps Update Chasing History insert set, a SN Stroman, and some first for me Leaf cards in a few sets.

I am a sucker for a SN card, so from a card perspective, the Stroman is tough to bean, but I like the CHasing History inserts too....let's be happy to have all of them and check out another PWE...

These wonderful cards are from TCDB member armac who had wanted the Miller Light card I shared on the blog not too long ago. More than happy to turn it into these awesome bunch, and the couple Leaf stickers were a surprise add on to boot!

The Toys R Us cards are from what were little 33 card box sets in 1988 and 1991, for the ones here. As it works out, I had the other 1991 Jays card, so team set is done for both of these big 2 card Jays sets. The 1996 Denny's Carter is also a one off Jays card, so all great additions here - love it and well worth the trade.

Big thanks, and something that isn't a PWE trade tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the cards and stickers. Thanks for the trade!

    ReplyDelete