Monday, October 3, 2022

Not Going Home

 As the saying goes - go big or go home, and well, I'm outta home so just got a bit of big...


Sure, another new trade partner with deadhead11 brought a couple more 1988 Donruss variations, because we need to have them all, and an error/variation binder addition with Stan, but it's the 1989 and 1990 Topps Big cards that are the stars here.

Honestly, I hate sending anything that isn't a standard card. No matter how well packaged I feel I have things, I hate them just sticking out that bit much as I always feel something will go wrong and they will bend.

However, receiving, all the power to those willing to send these slightly bigger cards, as I am happy to get them!

It doesn't hurt that one is Stieb, or even long time repeat Jay with Fernandez, nope, definitely doesn't hurt.

I still need plenty of them, but I think I do have another couple headed my way already in another trade. The heavy influx of trades is from recent adds to the trade list, and me having a bit of time to pull and keep up with the trades. I think this is the only time I have ever had more than 10 trades on the go at a time. Don't mind it, but won't keep this heavy on the trades for too long. It does mean I will have my most trades in a calendar year this year though, which is cool.

THat all said, thanks for the trade deadhead11, and thank you for going Big!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa 10 trades going at once? I'm impressed when I can pull off 3😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - it's about my limit and keeping in control with still having "life" going on...

      Delete