Thursday, January 11, 2024

Additional Autos

 Oren really outdid himself with this package as the autos continue...


Not one, but two Pompey purple refractor autographs numbered to 250...crazy. I don't know exactly why, but I really liked Pompey and was hoping he would have a longer career in Toronto, but it just didn't work out that way. At least there are plenty of cards out there for his time in Toronto, and now I have TWO of his autograph cards.

A serial numbered to 25 orange parallel Stroman, and a Topps redemption Sanchez Stadium Club autograph card - a great way to end with the baseball cards. I have two of the Sanchez card now, though the other was not in the redemption sleeve, and I am definitely keeping this one with sticker intact.

So much wow for this package and no idea how I am going to send something fair back...but there is one (well three) item left for tomorrow to conclude this package...

2 comments:

  1. I thought Pompey would develop way more than he did as well. Did you see he is now a fireman in Hamilton?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't know that, so had to look it up - very cool!

      Delete