Monday, January 22, 2024

Trade With Pennytendencies

 Another trade for sharing as I was wrapping up a bunch of trades from the holiday season, which came in during the early part of the year, this one with TCDB member pennytendencies.


I am finally closing in on the 99 or so cards needed for Toronto Maple Leaf base cards in 1990-91 Upper Deck, given the different hologram variations - just a couple to go...though I will need to verify I even have them all correctly.

Pinnacle base Leaf team set is done with the Andreychuk, and the 1995 Classic 2 card Leaf set is done as well.


Heck, I almost was able to get the entire base Leaf set from 2000-01 Pacific Aurora in one go, but just one still outstanding.


Now and then, trade partners send an extra random card or two, but here there were 10!

Nothing that ended up a need, though any Bruins card will find a new home quickly if I don't need it, so that's nice.

So these made me look up the rookie class set. Getting these did make me take a look at the set itself. I picked up the box set of 50 cards back a few years (maybe 2017-2018) at 401games when they were clearing them out for less than $10. I should have picked up a few so I could sell some since the Crosby and Ovechkin cards has done well in value if nothing else.

Another excellent trade, and a couple more in the hooper to share as well...so more to come tomo0rrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment