Monday, January 8, 2024

Baseball From Oren

Continuing on from the start of the package of cards I received from Oren that had some awesome hockey in it yesterday, we start with the baseball cards which are more plentiful...


We start with some not "new to me" cards from Donruss in 1986 and 1987. May not be new here, but still excellent condition and nice pick ups. There wasn't too much for cards pre-2020, but that is more than OK.


I figured I had a few copies of George above, but was surprised (and shows how hard it can be to remember everything you DO have) I also had the rest of the above, though only one copy of each. Still, especially love the Alomar card, so a second is excellent to me!

Definitely some awesome new cards in the bunch...


I'm not a fan off having 100 different parallels to sets with different colour borders, bur those Prizm blue borders just are so yummy when done with Blue Jays cards (will confess, Dodgers also look amazing in them too).

The Future Stars Osuna is my completed (one and done) Jays insert set today - a great way to end this bunch, but a ton more baseball to go from Oren!

No comments:

Post a Comment