Sunday, January 14, 2024

Not My Favourite Pulls From The Lot

 Okay, well, looks like someone did some team separating in the cards from the COVID lot as I need to now work through some Montreal hockey cards...sigh...I guess there can be an upside since I will need some for base sets...


Without getting too excited over Canadiens cards, there is a bunch of base helpers as shown above. Do really love that 2006-07 Parkhurst set of "golden oldies" as it were.


Even have a couple inserts which will be kept with the Kovalev which was the update set inserted into the flagship release and a decent gold medallion Ultra Koivu.

Plenty to put up for trade though...



I really should find a collector of Canadiens and trade with them any team for team cards, would be a good way to ship them off somewhere quick.


McDonalds cards are always nice to see, even if I don't need them anymore.


2006-07 Upper Deck flagship - and a few more later 2000s cards smattering as well.

May be a Phoenix card in reality, but still wearing hs Montreal garb, so David still counts as a Hab here.

Though here, specifically thinking a team for team trade Leafs for Canadiens, if anyone wants to do a team for team trade, I am more than open to it to get some Leafs and move some cards - just let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Some nice Habs here, including the Koivu Mini Jersey card and the Parkhurst greats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Habs! Although I don't see anything that I need. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete