Thursday, January 25, 2024

Christmas Timmies

 So we were a bit later than planned to do Christmas with my mom - our daughter was sick over Christmas, and though a bit better on Boxing Day, when we were supposed to go, she wasn't up to the hour plus travel so we put it off. Happy to have gone and done the family get together before having to get back to work, I did get one card related gift, the usual, from my mom.


The binder doesn't quite fit on the scanning bed, but close. SO, like last year, the binder for the Tim Hortons' set...well...


both of them since two were released, I gather because they are quite successful and helpful to Timmies. Along with the binders, some packs as well, so we pull a couple for the unopened pack collection...


and then we have a bunch to start opening. Let's do a couple today and a few a day to work through them. I will be working on the sets since I have the binders, but still of course focused mainly on the Leaf cards as a starting point. I do have a handful of cards before opening these, but not much so, for both sets, should be lots of new ground to cover. Legends packs first...

The down side - actually had the Pounder base card, but small complaint given we get 3 Leaf cards in the two packs, and Mario insert as well. Just....super!

I did have a couple copies of the Wendel Clark base card, but would be happy getting one in each pack, so no worries there. A good start, and about 12 more Legends and 30 "regular series" packs to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment