Saturday, January 13, 2024

Merry Christmas!

 Yes - a little late getting to the "what did you get" part of Christmas, but I wanted to finish sharing the things I got just before Christmas first. As for Christmas, Santa was kind enough to cover some of my card desires this year.


A few blaster boxes of the hockey variety - and yes, I will probably take a run at the 2023-24 Upper Deck MVP set as these should give me a good start. As for Artifacts - may there as well....will see how I do with this one...and maybe another one or two from my Boxing Day order which I will share soon enough (new source of cards and some wrestling cards being there at a good price).

Santa's stocking for me also didn't disappoint...


Newer packs of which I was in need - though Oren covered me on the Ixalan set booster, so I have another to open on a rainy day.

Lastly...

I won't bother opening in but instead tick it off as a completed "set". I don't usually worry about playing cards for collections, but when Santa's going to drop one on my lap like this....done!

No comments:

Post a Comment