Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Half A Trade - It's Okay

So, I ended up with a trade from Jaskau82 from TCDB, and this is my first trade where I didn't receive the cards - well half the cards. As it turned out, it was sent as 2 PWEs, which is what and how I sent cards across as well. Mine were both received and I got one of the two coming to me. We left it a few weeks, and closed off the transaction. An offer was made to replace the cards, but we are just talking commons, so I left it as "don't worry about it". In all honesty, as the cards came from one of my lot purchases, what I gave up were cards that cost me at most, a penny each, so it was just postage and I'm not going to nickel and dime. If it was cards of real value, may try to do something more.

I can share the half of the PWE which did come through though.


Most of the cards missing were from 2004 Topps Total, but what did come through were the cards I needed to finish the 25 card 2015 Topps base Jays set, so that's a fantastic set done for me (yay!).

Also, McGuire completes my 2019 Topps set as well (not including Jays that are variation/short prints on the base set).


May not finish off other sets, but lots of newer set help in this one which is great.


We even get both 2021 Topps Update - 1992 Topps Redux cards....I hate how long descriptions need to be sometimes....but really like the cards!

Even for half a trade, lots of success here and a trade much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment