Another good trade share today as I had a good trade a while back I hadn't scanned to share, until now. Trade is with TCDB member beano56 which covers baseball and hockey, and lots of neat stuff!
The 1985 I Oee Chee posters focuses on the two Canadian teams, with 12 posted for each team.
I had a few of them before this trade, but happily ended up with all of the rest of the posted here - nice. A set I wouldn't have even considered collecting the Jays from, and we now have the happy dozen!
Jesse Barfiled, definitely one of my top 5 Jays of the 80s.
Another unique to me Stieb as well. Made me take a look and it's my 171th unique Dave Stieb card.
Not the only items to arrive in the trade, but a great starting point. Actually, not even the only completion of a Jays team set....yay!
Three more 1983 O Pee Chee cards, which happen to be the last three of the Jays team set I needed and bam - another team set done. Twenty one cards deep for a n early Jays team. Actually, I have 22 cards as Alvin Woods is pictured in his Jays uniform, but was traded to the A's and listed as such.
Next complete item to come out of this set, the 1985 Donruss Lou Gehrig puzzle. It was one I wasn't collecting back in the day since I started a couple years later, but loved these Donruss puzzles so nice to complete another one.
It wasn't just left to baseball, the hockey cards provide some completion too.
The Creased Lightning is a one and done Leaf insert "team set" from 2000-01 O Pee Chee called Combos.
Lastly, a great completion, the 1981-82 O Pee Chee base card team Leaf set of 25 cards. Though I had it done, but had been missing the Sittler.
A great trade and much appreciated with the team set completions!







No comments:
Post a Comment