We get to focus mostly on some Optic basketball from the 2026 lot today. May not be anything I can collect, but a good show and share as it does help find so.e trades by showing on the blog.
Yes - sometimes the Chrome like cards seem to just want to slide around on the scanner. Nice to get some Raptor representation.
I usually go to a Raptor game each year - just one - as our office has season tickets and I try to make one. Same is trus with baseball and the Jays. Both are fun experiences, as long as you are fine with the price of food - that one always bugs me. I get the reasoning for it, but hate spending $20 for two slices of pizza.
It's not a bad set, but I would take the regular Donruss version over the Chrome Optics set. The finish just takes away from the photography too much in my opinion. At least the backs are Chrome-less.




No comments:
Post a Comment