Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Trade Catchup - Thebradford16

Last trade for now to share and go through. There will be others, but this will catch me up for now. Today's trade - some baseball and some wrestling, which is always good. I like the fact I was able to trade away a wrestling card - a Becky Lynch because Thebradford16's wife likes her. 


Yes, I picked up a Triple Play card in a trade. Yes, it was a different one than what I thought I was getting. Yes I am keeping it anyway and still looking for another Triple Play card. Also, yes, these Triple Play cards are still rough to see and collect for what they are.

Similar, but very different, 2021 Leaf Draft and Pro Set cards are tough to collect. Not to find, but the names and lack of license, I don't have much draw to have, but at least I don't have to worry, now having all three Jays cards in each base set.

If you are going to go unlicensed, the Donruss cards at least look a lot better in my opinion.

Since I was giving wrestling cards, I did keep an eye out to ensure a few were coming back my way.

Hornswaggle from a set that is now 17 years old (scary) with 2009 Topps, A rainbow foil Angel, and a nice Shock Wave insert from 2021 Panini Revolution of Xia Li.

I do stick by that, one of these years, I am going to try and do a trade a day, or at least have a trade a day to share on the blog. That would be very cool, though maybe a tad expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment