Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Light It Up

As the set continues to grow on my, 2024 Topps gets a little more complete with the 2026 Lot today as I get closer to half done (312 of 700 now).



I definitely have more of series 2 covered than series one, so the bulk here being from series one helps. I do like the leader cards, though put together as a single subset would be ideal, still, great cards and design Topps has used for a while, and it works - even if it means, as a team collector, a way for non-Jays to get into the Jays binder when you have a leader from the team.


Speaking of leader cards, Snell as anything but a Dodger looks off to me since the World Series against the Jays. Not really fair since it's been such a short time relative to his career, but I can't help it.


Nice to see a rookie card or two in the bunch - whether prior owners just missed or not, definitely where this lot, at times, seems to have been a bit picked over.



No comments:

Post a Comment