Today from the 2026 Lot, we stick to some Upper Deck hockey, highlighted by some Leaf additions...
The green of the St. Pats looks so different and stands out compared to the usual blue. A second copy of the card for me, and I do have a copy of the oversized version too, but nice pick up.
A mid-air Kerfoot and Reilly makes for a nice hat trick.
Actually, some solid set help too with a bunch of keepers for base builds...
Not a lot of mid-2010 set help, but good 2020s help.
In 2027, when I go through my unopened boxes and packs that I have purchased but not had time for, I should be able to finish, or close to finish, a couple MVP sets, but the help here is good too.
For those looking for help themselves, here are the cards up for trade...






No comments:
Post a Comment