Saturday, August 15, 2026

FlyingWhales Are The Best

Sure, in this case I mean TCDB member FlyingWhales and a great trade I am finally getting around to sharing with you. Why so great? Well, finishes a number of small team sets for me, so that's always a great thing.


Hextall was a need because I was going to forget to get the card in my set build as I had a Frnech version incorrectly in his place, so not done the set yet, but got Ron covered off now.

As for what team sets I get finished off...let's count....

1) 2020-21 Upper Deck - 2020-21 O Pee Chee Update (Robertson top middle)
2) 2020-21 Upper Deck - O Pee Chee Glossy Rookies Bronze (Robertson top right)
3) 2022-23 Upper Deck Ice (Auston mid-right)

That's not all though....



4) 2024-25 Upper Deck - Aimbots (both needed cards in the top row)
5) 2024-25 Upper Deck - City Satellites (one and done with Auston mid-left
6) 2024-25 Upper Deck - Gaming FOV Speckled (Auston mid-right)


We then finish off with a handful of wrestling cards, continuing to grow the large Chronicles set which I bought none of and dabble a few in a trade here and there.

I wish WWE did more with Isla Dawn, but that can be said of many of the talents they bring in and don't quite gel with the audience.

A great trade though with lots to add to various aspects of my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment