Another PWE, and more Toronto cards my way, here covering both baseball and hockey, coming from Darth Panzer.
I like the base Donaldson card from 2016 Topps Chrome so getting the sepia refractor version - my second sepia refractor for this set, is really cool. I enjoyed Josh as a Jay, glad to have the cards to remember his time with the team fondly.
Doesn't hurt getting the couple other Josh cards given that sentiment, right?
I can't put my finger on it, but I'm not sold on Berrios. I guess that kind of goes with his place on things - not going to be a one or two guy in the rotation for Toronto these days.
One more base set assist with the OTHER Jose, and then we get a couple new to me O Pee Chee glossy cards from 2024-05 leaving one more for the team set. I know it's a long time passed, but O Pee Chee and glossy cards just don't go together in my mind. O Pee Chee means cardboard and means lighter coloured cardboard compared to Topps versions.
Still - all in, makes for a fantastic PWE trade!

No comments:
Post a Comment