Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Same But Different

 A shorter post today as we hit some more Donruss cards in the 2026 Lot, except it's of the Optic variety so we get the shinier cards.


I will say, it's nice getting some stars scattered in the set - John Elway being a perfect example. It's funny how the quality of the pictures becomes so obvious though.

It's funny, as a kid watching sports in the 90s, you'd see footage of the 70s and it would look horrible....now it's about the same looking back at the 90s now. Just a reminder I'm getting old!


Speaking of past sars - Dan Marino definitely goes into that group.


Not too many cards in the set for sharing today, but I do like this design better with football than with basketball. Maybe the green backs being akin to the colour of the football field is what does it....

No comments:

Post a Comment