Today, not a lot of cards but what may be the nibbles of cards a bit outside the big four, but we start with a couple great keepers.
I wasn't expecting to see any wrestling cards, but to get a Big Poppa Pump and a mid-80s great condition card are great pick ups. I remember Danny Davis and the ref to wrestler move he made starting at Wrestlemani III.
Not thr most looney cards today though...
Definitely not my thing as far as card collecting goes, I did watch a LOT of Bugs and friends as a kid. I don't need the cards though, and the front and back picture may work to tell cartoons when in order, but I don't love the front and back card "front" design.
We end with a few nice looking soccer cards, a single Goodwin and a Pokémon code card.
Antonio went 27-0 before losing a title match which was his fiest loss before ending his career a couple matches later with a 28-2 record.
Lots can bring up anything which is they can be so fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment