Thursday, July 11, 2024

A Little Different

 Today, another trade and this one with TCDB member sfurukawa who sent me a bunch of 2016 Topps cards in this PWE trade.


They may look like the usual flagship cards for 2016, but...

They are all from the Toronto team set. I had a couple before this trade, and am now down to just missing one of the 17 cards (Osuna).

I will say, of the last 20 years or so, 2016 Blue Jays is one of my favourite teams as it was easy to get behind Joey Bats (and of course, another bat flip card here into my collection - yay), as well as EE and the team that may not have been favourite to win it all, but made a good run for a couple years in the mid 2010s.

Donaldson, Tulo and Smoak helped to round out the line up and the pitching was pretty solid too with Dickey, Happ and Sanchez along with Osuna at the time.

Great trade to get me close to the finish line on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment