Saturday, July 13, 2024

Another Bust

 Unfortunately, the third last pack of 2020-21 Upper Deck Extended Series has no real base card helpers...so we go Leaf hunting and "insert" hunting again.


I will say, the collation is pretty good overall. I'm not seeing too much of getting beyond an extra copy of each base card. I don't think I am going to end up with two entire extended series base sets, but at least I am not ending up with 7 of some base cards.


Well, I guess we do have one base card as it were since we get another YoungGun. Foote has played games for New Jersey in each of the last 4 seasons, but interestingly enough, each season has only been for a handful of games totalling 23 games over 4 seasons. Usually it's a cup of coffee and gone, or something more consistent....not 4 cups of coffee.

Can't pass up another Leaf copy at least with a fourth for me Bogosian.

If anyone does need some base cards from the extended set, happy to take series one or two base cards in exchange to try and work on this set.

1 comment:

  1. Foote just can't stay healthy. He's missed mass amounts of time to injury which explains his odd games played record

    ReplyDelete