Thursday, July 4, 2024

Happy July 4th!

Sure, might be talking hockey cards today, but doesn't mean we don't first recognize the importance of today for our American neighbours. Sorry I didn't time my card do-ings better to be showing a sport more fittingly American, but you guys still like hockey a bit, no?


He we have one of those packs I was expecting, but not going to enjoy as much - basically all dupes, and save for the Young Guns card, a pack I opened not too long ago.

Fredrik was undrafted and signed by the Sharks in May 2020. He scored one goal in his 8 games with the team, and marked it a career as far as the NHL is concerned. I was thinking about how little that ended up being and whether it was really a good Young Guns choice - but then I remember how much the Bowman product scrapes at any and all potential big league baseball players, so I guess this isn't too bad at all in comparison.


Only other bright side with all the above is, I get one more Bruin card to pass along to Jeff!

For all those celebrating July 4th enjoy your day, your fireworks, your gatherings - family or otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment