Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Magic on the Horizon

 Time again for a 401games Magic The Gathering update of cards. Modern Horizon III came out last month, so I picked up my unopened packs foe my collection...


These are in the "middle" pricing as they are not top end prices but above a normal expansion - so I throws my money and take me packs...argh!


I picked up a few singles from recent sets that were cheaply priced. Sometimes it is a lack of availability at first when the set was released, and a few are drops in price from initial release, but if I needs my preciousness, I takes my preciouses.


My preciousness shouldn't try to runs like that...no...



If you go back and look at some of the past singles pick up postings, you will see a number of cards repeat from set to set. Magic does tend to do this with some cards. Partly because cards cycles out of different methods of play, so it keeps them available in those play formats by reprinting them.

I have no idea which card I have represented in the most sets, but I might have to look one day, as it's an interesting question.

Still love the artwork, and with reprinted cards, I wish they would change up the artwork regularly though.

No comments:

Post a Comment