Friday, July 5, 2024

The Ripping Experience

 The next few packs of 2020-21 Upper Deck Extended Series, I'm going to scan exactly as they came out of the pack since we are getting to the duplicate stage in higher numbers for the cards themselves, I figure, you can at least see exactly what you get - collation and set up.


The good news for me, is this pack actually does have a bunch of keepers still, but regardless, no shock that you get about half the base cards before and after the insert (if there is one), with the inserts being placed in the middle of the pack.

I don't know if the printing otherwise has exact location for cards, but my guess is not exactly.

Picking up a McDavid is always good these days, so nice to get that as one of the new adds for the base set. As it stands after this pack, about 25 cards left to get in the pure base of the 200 cards Extended Series - this doesn't include the 30 Young Guns, which I will probably end up with a handful of since they are every 4 packs only.


Our insert here is the HoloGrFx Bowen. Bowen was traded earlier this year actually from Colorado to Buffalo.

With what I still need left for the base set, I am guessing that only one of two of the remaining...seven packs...will have base card needs covered, but time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment