Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Double The T.O.

So out of 18 packs, I am guessing there are about 4 packs in this box/case that end up having no insert card at all, and we have another such pack today, but to top it off...no new base cards either, which leaves us to look for Leaf content. 


Having gone through enough cards at this point, I can say that the design is solid. Sometimes it takes a while to get a good feel for designs and whether they will go up or down in opinion as to how much you like them. Here, it's not one I "love", but I don't havte it either - kind of like a solid 6-7 out of 10, better than most but not to die for.


Well, could have been worse as I'll take two Leaf cards in the bunch, but a surprise smattering of goalies at the end as well.

Tomorrow, we will move away from these packs for a few days and catch up on some trades that came in. I like this set, but as the returns dwindle...it becomes all about the hits which isn't as enticing. Still, can also look at how close I get to a second full pure base set, and if I can complete one at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment