Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Trade With yrrcwc

 I may not know what the meaning behind the TCDB member ID is, but I do know we had a great little trade and I have some sweet additions to share because of it.


With the 1988 Topps set, I have marked as wants, all the uncorrected error cards for getting extra copies for the error binders which is why we have the odd Sakata card here.

I forgot how small the 1991 Panini stickers were. I think it was the last year of stickers I really had a number of as a kid, but I remember more the 1988-1990 size for these stickers.

mid-90s Metal cards are a decent pick up as is the more recent Bichette who had a rough start to this season for the Jays.

With the Jays cards being a bit all over the place - which is great for variety - I didn't get to finish any team set here, but moved along many, and that's okay.

I love the fact that we get a random wrestling card addition being a checklist card of 2008 TriStar TNA Cross The Line. I'm actually doing pretty good on the 100 card base set as I am almost 2/3 of the way done that set. A bit more surprising it's my first base card addition for that set in almost 3 years according to TCDB. Very cool that I can even see those kind of stats on the site!

A trade much appreciated, and to throw one more random stat, a trade that brings my total Jays card collection to over 15,350 (next most cards for a team, including cards in sets, is the Yankees at about 1,450).

No comments:

Post a Comment