Sunday, August 16, 2026

Birthday Trade Share

What better way to celebrate a birthday than a gift of sorts as I was able to exchange cards I didn't want for these great cards - all thank s to TCDB member hender25, a fellow Canadian!


We start with a couple Medallions which I have more from wrestling but nice to get the unusual card like items for the collection, but the first cardboard card is the winner today. Derlago is the last of the 24 Leaf cards I needed to complete the 1981-82 O Pee Chee team set - yay!

This becomes my oldest "standard" card team set for my Leafs which is very cool.

Not to be outdone, the Sunkist Sundin is a one and done Leaf card/set too.

Not to be outdone, the Stajan is from the same set the following year and is also a one and done.

We then get into a whole bunch of stickers!


I have said before, I won't go out of my way to pick up stickers, but will happily take them in a trade, and we have a bunch today! We hit many years in the 2010s, though no completed sets. I don't mind the designs, or foiling, they are stickers and are all good enough, but I do like the sets that have team logo cards - very nice!

A very hockey centric birthday, and that's perfectly awesome to me.

Appreciate the trade and makes for a nice 46th birthday.

2 comments: