Sunday, July 28, 2019

Box of Blue - Day 4

The box that keeps on giving....Leafs...



1988 O Pee Chee is the earliest set in today's bunch, and Ken was a card I needed from the set too. The other big thing to come out of these cards - I noticed that the 1991-92 Upper Deck hockey set is now split on the database (trading card database) based on the hologram I guess that means I will need to go through and make sure my set is correctly split. I will add it to the list along with a number of the late 80s Donruss sets I need to look at for retail versus hobby versions...*sigh*...OCD...



Mid-90s Parkhurst in a bit of abundance.



Here we get into the gap in the collection - about 1998 - 2004 - still missing many cards from base sets for Leafs during this period, but need to get me some more, especially of Mogilny as a Leaf!



We end today with some newer Leafs, including my next couple 2011-12 Score Leaf cards. Not a big fan of the design, but a big fan for adding new sets to the Leaf collection.

Two more days worth of Leafs. Not sure I am going to get any team sets completed, but still more than happy to put a dent in a number of new adds and new sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment