Saturday, October 16, 2021

Enter The Stadium

 I know I am not the only person who enjoys Stadium Club sets. I may not be collecting all of them, but it's hard to find a Stadium Club set you can't get behind at least a little. Especially true when you get a card you need.


1999 Stadium Club, even with the Blue Jays logo and uniforms that are not my favourite, is overshadowed by the awesomeness of the full photo front and snazzy name and logo across the bottom.

Sure - may just be a single card and add to the Jays cards, but can't forget sets that I am working on...


1992-93 O Pee Chee hockey is a nice set. The O Pee Chee strip up the left side is a little excessive for name placement, but otherwise, decent front design. What do the cards also remind me of? That the 75 anniversary season, they plastered that 75 logo on everything! A successful campaign if nothing else.

The not-so-keepers...


Even a full stride Larkin, just running full out, looks so much more majestic with the no frame full photo front.


A bunch more basketball...


Including a couple Hurley's and John Salley who was a Raptor at the time. A solid player who, I don't really place with the Raptors, though I do remember his time here.


Well - an interesting enough way to end with a Batman Card - 43rd card I've come across. Have to watch out for those gang lord's...

No comments:

Post a Comment