Thursday, December 9, 2021

Been There, Seen That

 Today, we have two sets in the cards pulled from the lot, and both being sets I have seen a bunch of, one that is complete.


I am not working on the 1992-93 Topps base set, and don't plan to. The gold parallel, because of this set, is something I will slowly look at adding to since I got a bunch, but that's another story.

With the cards today, this is the only one I keep for collection purposes, a nice helmetless Glenn Anderson.


For whatever reason, the cards from the 1991-92 O Pee Chee set here are all Blackhawks and Sabres - guess a bit of a jumbled team run. I have this set completed, and nothing for me to keep error card or otherwise here, but I always like a good Ed Belfour card to look at.


Speaking of Ed Belfour, you can tell he had a good year, I mean, all the extra cards with the League Leader ones - he was one of the best at the time, and these show it.




We finish with a single extra gold parallel from the 1992-93 Topps set, and as luck would have it, one that I already picked up in the lot - oh well, can't win them all!


We end today with a TCDB trade with marcbrubaker that did something pretty sweet for me.



I may not have short print variants, but here are all the rest of the 2021 Topps flagship set Blue Jays I didn't yet have. I am thrilled with having a full team base set through just trades - all 26 cards. Something I really appreciate from TCDB as it is definitely something that wouldn't have happened before I found the website because, heck, I didn't really see any of the cards out in the wild to even buy packs this past year.


2021 Topps Fire is, well, not the prettiest of sets to me. It is different, and now I have a few, but the design isn't my thing.

Still love the trade though - many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment