Thursday, December 2, 2021

Just A Pair

 Second half of the Dollarama pack today - let's see if it is better than the first.


Like yesterday, a bit of duplication within the half itself.


A first artifact for me (yay), and best yet, another keeper. As usual, love checking out the artwork to, especially like the Drake shown in the middle.


I am sure the lands being included are random, but it does seem like I see more Plains than anything else for whatever reason.



Too bad a dupe artifact from yesterday, but it's bound to happen!

In comparing this half to yesterday's, only one rare today and 6 uncommons, including the last card which is a foil. Otherwise, just the couple artifact cards so...not as good as yesterday, but for the 100 dollars at $4....not going to complain, these packs are still fun to go through.

Always nice to spend a day or two on cards away from the lot to go back refreshed...back to it tomorrow....but one last thing before we go...another mystery pack from www.baseballcardstore.ca...


Two set helpers - yes, I am still working on 1991-92 Canadian Score - the bilingual edition, as it were. Got the American and got the Canadian English only...


Always room for Mats!


and always room for some gold and another Marquee Rookie I didn't have!



If you see anything here you like, just let me know as I'm always up for a trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment