Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Having kids, there is at least something nice to get out of Valentine's Day - something for them to focus on and be happy about in the dead of winter - yay! It's not a "big" holiday or anything of course, but we get the kids a few little snacks and things...and since they get something, only right daddy get something for himself thanks to Listia - right?

A few auction wins arrived this week including...

A couple parallel cards of Mike Richards, including one numbered 18 of 250 for Philly's #18...




These are the first card of each set, let alone parallel I have. I haven't picked up much Panini and none of the Certified line. It is fairly nice in hand, but just not sets I have been drawn to.

Also picked up a few 2006-07 Upper Deck cards mainly because they went quite low, and there a Leaf...

I've been pulling some of these from the Santa Lot, so they may end up being doubles but for less than 1,000 points, I figured I might as well pick them up.

Lastly, a nice Leaf jersey card - even if the jersey isn't from a Leaf uniform...


Anyway, enjoy the Valentine's Day - on a Sunday makes it quite nice too - and I hope to see you back here again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment