Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Own the game!

It's always nice to open a pack and get some kind of insert - let alone 4. This is the plus side of the Santa Lot and picking out 20 cards randomly at a time. Too bad they are football, but that still counts as the highlight of the group for my liking.

Highlights:
2007 Topps Own The Game subset is a very shiny one! Below are the quartet of cards from the subset I pulled. Again, not keeping these, if anyone is looking to add any of these to their collection.



The rest
Keepers:

Bob Gibson is the best of the rest here...

Traders:

Only comment I have on these is that, at first glance I didn't know why the Doucet Playoff Prestige card had KIE in the top left corner or why he was KOOKIE which was on the right side...then I figured out what they were doing. No, I am not always that slow...I hope...

Summary (780 cards):
Specific Accomplishments:
- Completed 2007-08 Upper Deck McDonald's Checklist Subset (6 cards)
Hockey Baseball Basketball Football Austin Powers
Toronto 10 2
Inserts / Variations Kept 36 3
Error
Keep 193 24
Doubles/Sell 53 3 142 76 218
Doubles/Sell Inserts / Variations 6 5 9

No comments:

Post a Comment