Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Pack Attack - 2014 Topps Update


Since we opened 2015 Update yesterday, let's take a look at 2104 Update today and all 8 cards that come in this pack.


Okay, so I seem to have more of these cards than I would have thought, about 20%.  That being said, there are way too many variations and sparkle variations, and sabremetric variations to this set. I guess just having a simple base set is too difficult. Needless to say, I didn't need this one.


Unfortunately two for two on the duplicates...


Finally a new card for me...



An error card as the back states trade with White Sox instead of Diamondbacks...

Nothing too exciting in this pack so far and...


An alright gold parallel. At least one to keep.

Definitely a "meh" kind of pack today, but can't win them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment