Saturday, January 20, 2018

More estate card wins

Here with another win of 25 card lot from Listia. Let's see how different it is from the one from last weekend. Besides, I have another tomorrow too.


We get a little bit earlier here with 1984 Topps rather than just to 1985 like last time. Nothing new to my collection in these though.


Right into a bunch of 1989 cards including a couple George Bells from 1989 Fleer. I will say, the Pat Borders card is what I picture from Pat as a Jay. I don't know why, but I always pictured him as shown here - call it typical catcher if you will. A lifetime .250 hitter, not much power, decent behind the plate and that being what his main role was.


We finish with some 1989 Topps.

Not as good as the first one, but no complaints!

No comments:

Post a Comment