Wednesday, September 11, 2019

It's a bird...

Quick post today as I go through the second of two Champs packs picked up from Indigo today...



I liked the trio of cards yesterday better, not to take anything away from these three. The best card of the bunch is another mini from the base set though...



Always like the animal inserts and subsets. Especially like this one because the colour scheme mixes so well with the content in being very nature driven.

Tomorrow we start into the Artifacts packs.

2 Packs, 8 cards, 24 points.

A couple other quick items to go over today which are unrelated - and don't involve a bird either.

A trade from TCDB with althib...



I was able to trade away a bunch of 1990 Donruss dupes to pick up a few Jays cards that I didn't have.

The Conner Greene card, like a number of the Bowman cards, bother me, because they are "Toronto Blue Jays" cards, however, he's a player that never made the big league team. Still, counts as a Blue Jays card to me as it is team marked that way on the card.

Lastly, a one off Listia win on the cheap and a low point to end this post on...



A second copy, so within the 4 copies of each that I'd keep.

1 comment:

  1. Animal inserts are cool. I'm off to see what other animals are in the Champs Natural History Collection set.

    ReplyDelete