Tuesday, December 20, 2022

1995-96 Upper Deck Hockey

 I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away - the month has flown by. The COVID lot on the other hand, seems to be around for a while still - I man - I think I may be about half way through at this point - plenty to go. As for today, a smattering of 1995-96 Upper Deck hockey cards to look at.


Some of the shots are very Stadium Club-esque, like Flatley, but nice overall work on being a bit outside the usual, mid-skate shot. A couple Lidstom cards are pretty decent too.


The Fifth Anniversary subset gives cards a throwback to the first Upper Deck hockey set as shown with the Graves card. Also of course, have to have a subset of rookies...or Star Rookies as they are called here.

No keepers here for me, but more than happy to send cards across if anyone is interested in a trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment