Saturday, March 23, 2024

BLWinborn40 Trade

A quick trade for today. I don't usually do trades for only a card or two, but if they help fill a need for my trade partner, I'll go ahead with it. That's what happened here and why I have just two cards coming my way, but a nice two. 


Topps Gallery cards do generally look really really nice and rank high on my sets for designs I like. It's probably the artistic aspect to them that I like, here with Tellez, a good close in with the name and bat - looks like it should be in an art gallery - I know, hence the set name.

Then we have Topps Stickers. I don't mind collecting them, but I haven't had an album in a decade, and haven't looked to actually collect the stickers for one since 1990.

Personally, I prefer the stickers that have the current year stats at least on the sticker instead of in the album, but I get saving space and not bothering.

Appreciate the trade, and hope to do more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment