Saturday, March 30, 2024

For Me And You

 A small trade for share today with TCDB member melamathman from whom I got a couple cards for me, and a couple for someone else.

The top two cards are for me - Sosa uncorrected error (many cards from the era had a wrong date of birth for him), and one of the variation cards from 1991-92 Stadium Club as some of the cards had variations where the banner on the back for "The Sporting News" was missing.

Bottom two will make their way to Jeff Scott when we get a chance to meet up (if we haven't already). With all the cards he has been nice enough to send my way, I do try to pick up things Bruins when I can here and there to get a couple hundred cards to send his way now and then.

Not sure in the near future how much I will have because, with the COVID lot almost done, my next year ot two is between opening boxes and a purely baseball card lot I picked up, but I guess we shall see. I know he also collects Tony Gwynn...so maybe a few cards there if all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment