Sunday, March 10, 2024

Thank You Billy!

All around nice guy, and helpful as well, Billy Kingsley was kind enough to send over a small surprise package of Leaf cards. Billy hasn't been a life long hockey fan, but started a number of years ago and of course then started collecting. Nascar and basketball are more up his long term collecting alley, but he loves hockey just the same now.


A nice bunch of newer Leaf cards, and I always appreciate getting additional Auston cards, let along three. Soshnikov didn't exactly get to the same level as the rest of these guys, but I love a good Partkhurst rookie card regardless!

Thank you Billy for the wonderful surprise, and I will likely send something back your way after busy season - may not be before with the business of March and April.

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome! These were all duplicates I got on Christmas. They would do more good being in your collection than sitting in one of my duplicate boxes.

    ReplyDelete