Sunday, March 24, 2024

No Dollar Store Surprise

 Dollarama pick up to share today. I picked this up about a year ago, and now to see if I did better buying this way, or would have done better getting the cards at 401games.


At $2.50 for 4 cards, I expect rares, mythics, or at least foil cards for the "premium" labelling, but those can still be pretty cheap.

So nothing for me to keep regardless. Looking up the prices they are $0.50, $0.25, $0.50 and $0.50 respectively for a total of $1.75 so, no, I would have done better getting these at 401games.

Still, not a horrible pack if you don't have an alternative, but if you play at all, you are going to be better off spending the money on singles you need instead of a luck of the draw situation.

Wouldn't recommend them....but still fun to open now and then if you have no (lr at least very low) expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment