Thursday, March 28, 2024

Small Dupes

Another day with a few different hockey sets represented in the COVID lot. 


I might normally complain about 1990-91 Upper Deck cards - not because they are bad, just I have seen enough of them and don't really need much from the set still, but I will happily take 4 more Leaf cards, even if they are dupes of the basic 90's hockey stick hologram.


I don't think the 2005-06 Parkhurst set gets enough love. I like it and am just stopped at collecting it because of the large size of the set. I'd definitely want to see over half the cards before wanting to take this sucker on for completion.

Newer flagship Upper Deck - yeah, those I have a few on my build list. I mean, I like some of the newer card sets, though maybe not the massive number of insert sets, but the design is nice enough and the cards sleek enough - happy a few helpers here, and some duplicates for trade too! Go Phillies apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment