Friday, March 15, 2024

Happy?

 I don't want to make a habit of this, but pulling cards from the COVID lot and having my set builder keepers all be like this....definitely makes it a bit anti-climactic.


They are all cards I needed - that's good. They are all Montreal Canadiens - that's bad. They are all goalies so their cards stand out a bit more.....*blank stare*....that's good.

Yes, Simpsons reference, sorry.

I personally prefer Jose over Huet.

Remember these 25th anniversary cards...which now are over 30 years old....

THe goalies that don't make the cut...


I will say, John's Florida mask is one of my all time favourites. I love the artistry that started going into the masks more and more, with his being one that caught my eye as a kid. As much as I like the mask insert sets over the years, how about an all mask set with the best of all time. You could have mask piece memorabilia cards and everything.

I loved Jim Carrey in the 90s, so always get a chuckle out of the goaltender cards as he isn't even the most famous Jim Carey in the world (I know, spelled a bit different, but still).

No comments:

Post a Comment